At Seriti, we have used GIS mapping to inform our strategic vision for each project from the initiation stage right through to the operational and close out stages.
Analyse and plan
GIS allows us to develop a comprehensive understanding of the scope, scale, and impact of each project – which is critical to determining the priority of each community’s needs.
Mobilise and Implement
We are able to:
- Optimise the allocation of resources
- Plan effectively and gain insight about where activities can be focused
- integrate and analyse existing data
- mobilise the community to help fill data gaps, and
- develop a collaborative way to establish response options and objectives for each plan.
Monitor and Evaluate
Through the ongoing monitoring and evaluating functionality of GIS it is possible to accurately measure and evaluate the progress of a program or project, hence ensuring that our programs and projects are making a difference from both a short and long term perspective.
This unique and inclusive approach allows for more streamlined reporting that increases the possibilities for learning and innovation.