Become a Solutions Partner
Seriti Institute invites Social Enterprises including NPOs, NPCs and CBOs as well as for-profit enterprises to submit Expression of Interest applications to receive support through Seriti PARTNER, which helps social partners work more effectively and efficiently to achieve greater impact.
Organisations whose work impacts local communities, creates decent work opportunities, and promotes social innovation, community development and social change are invited to apply.
- Be a social enterprise, wherein the work is focused on creating social value; or
- Be a non-profit organisation/ non-profit company/ community-based organisation (NPO/ NPC and CBO);
- Registered under the relevant Laws of the Republic of South Africa; and
- Have been registered (and active) for no less than two (2) years.
- Complete an online application
- Seriti conducts a pre-evaluation process
- Unsuccessful applicants will be informed in writing
- Provisional applicants will be invited to an interview and due diligence audit
- Following a successful outcome, applicants will be required to sign an MOU with Seriti
If you experience problems while completing the below application or require clarity on any of the questions, please telephone our offices on: (+27) 011 262 7700 or send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org